There are so many lifelong learning resources in our area! If you are unable to attend the OLLI Fall 2010 classes, perhaps you can find an alternative. Please take a look at the updated Learning Resources page and leave a comment to let me know if I have missed anything.
BECOME INVOLVED IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Applications are being accepted for the following boards and commissions appointed by City Council:
• Charlottesville-Albemarle Regional Transportation (CHART) Plan Citizen Advisory Committee
• Community Development Block Grant Task Force
• Planning Commission DEADLINE September 30th
• Regional Disability Service Board
• Rivanna Solid Waste and Advisory Committee
For an application call 970-3113 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preference is given to residents of the City of Charlottesville or may be required. The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, August 27th, 2010.