Civic engagement is a great way to learn more about our community! here are some opportunities:
The Charlottesville government is accepting applications for the following boards and commissions:
- Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport Commission
- Community Development Block Grant Task Force
- Dialogue on Race
- Housing Advisory Committee
- Police Advisory Panel
- Personnel Appeals Board
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee
- Rivanna Solid Waste Advisory Group
- Rivanna Solid Waste Authority
- Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority
- Sister City Commission.
The deadline for submitting applications is Dec. 28. Applications can be obtained by calling 970-3113 or e-mailing email@example.com. Preference is given to city residents or may be required.
via City seeks applicants for several boards | Daily Progress.