30 Minutes a Day
The Move2Health challenge encourages everyone in the City of Charlottesville and Albemarle, Greene, Fluvanna, Louisa, and Nelson Counties to improve their health. The first challenge goal? Take on a physical activity for 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
Exercising at least 30 minutes, 5 days a week improves overall health in so many ways. You have what it takes! Sign up to join the challenge today and you are on your way to:
- Burning calories to help control your weight
- Building your muscle strength and improving your endurance
- Reducing your risk of heart disease, blood pressure problems, and other health conditions
- Improving your ability to learn and remember
- Reducing your feelings of stress and boosting your mood
- Improving your sleep
Challenge begins September 6 and ends December 31.
via 30 Minutes a Day.
Walk Bike Dance Play – 30 Minutes Every Day! | Begins TODAY, September 6