It’s NEVER too late to have fun with computer programming!
Learn how to MAKE the Web with courses from EDx and W3C
With so many companies and organizations depending on their online presence these days, the people who design, develop, and manage Web sites are in high demand – a trend that is unlikely to change anytime soon. Continue reading …
Scratch – Imagine, Program, Share
- Google CS First – volunteer with a student Scratch club and learn coding along with the kids. You will be active, engaged, and learning – the kids will learn valuable skills – everyone will have lots of fun!
- edX Programming in Scratch MOOC – See how easy learning computer science can be. Use Scratch to create games, animations, stories and more.
Learn more about almost any subject with free online courses and earn certificates.
MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses)
- Coursera – Free online courses from top universities.
- edX –The Future of Online Education – For anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Udacity – Learn. Think. Do. Higher Education for Free
CourseTalk – MOOC Reviews & ratings for Coursera, edX, and Udacity.
TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) – Free Lectures
- TED – Ideas worth spreading.
- TED-Ed – TED-Ed’s mission is to capture and amplify the voices of great educators around the world.
Digital Public Library of America
The Digital Public Library of America brings together the riches of America’s libraries, archives, and museums, and makes them freely available to the world.
More Online Learning Opportunities:
- Khan Academy – A free world-class education for anyone anywhere.
- Free Rice – Vocabulary practice – For each answer you get right, they donate 10 grains of rice through the United Nations World Food Programme.