Come shop for some great items while supporting a worthwhile cause!
JABA is having a Community Tag Sale on Sunday, October 25th, from 1:00 to 5:00 pm at 674 Hillsdale Drive, Charlottesville. All proceeds go towards programs and services at JABA’s Community Centers and Adult Care Center. You can find clothes, jewelry, household items, baked goods, seasonal gifts and much more, so we hope to see you there.
We are looking for volunteers for the following positions.
Please contact me at 434-817-5245 or email@example.com if you are interested in any of these positions:
- Lonely gentleman in Fluvanna County needs an occasional Friendly Visitor
- Home Delivered Meals Driver needed for Charlottesville client
- Front desk receptionist on Saturdays from 9-3 at JABA, 674 Hillsdale Drive, Charlottesville
- Front desk assistant any days during the week for the YMCA in Charlottesville
- Thrift shop helpers at Twice Is Nice
- Helping pack grocery bags on the third Monday of every month for JABA’s Food Bag Program
I hope you are enjoying the glorious fall foliage and, as always, thank you for all you do to brighten the lives of those in need in our community.
Martha Williams, Manager
JABA Volunteer Services
674 Hillsdale Drive, Suite 9
Charlottesville, VA 22901
434-817-5245 (p) 434-817-5230 (f)
For information on volunteer opportunities at JABA go to
JABA’s mission is to promote, establish and preserve sustainable communities for healthy aging that benefit individuals and families of all ages.