Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities at JABA
- Community Centers & ACC (Charlottesville, Albemarle, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa, Nelson: Arts & Crafts, Entertainment, Activities with Seniors, Special Programs
- Health/Nutrition: Food Bag Program, Home Delivered Meals, Congregate Meals
- Companionship/Outreach: Friendly Visiting, Phone Buddy, Ombudsman, Medicare Counseling, Transportation, Pet Therapy, Home Repairs
- Building Community: Admin/Office Help, Grant Writing, Special Events, Thrift Store, Planning & Development, Community Partnerships, Food Initiatives, Housing Initiatives, Health Programs, Disaster Preparedness, Public Policy Advocate, Volunteer Leadership
- Intergenerational: Recreation Programs, Tutoring (FISH), Special Projects
JABA’s Volunteer Services Department gives you the opportunity to become a humanitarian in your own backyard!