Thursday, April 1, 2010 – 6:00-8:00pm
The Senior Center, 1180 Pepsi Place, Charlottesville, Virginia
Featured Lecturer: Stuart Rosenberg, MD
President and CEO Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians t Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Senior Lecturer on Medicine, Harvard Medical School
***FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC ***
As there has been so much confusion and inaccurate information about health care and health care reform, we invite you to join us for Dr. Rosenberg’s presentation of clear and useful information on these topics.
Through lecture and panel discussion with healthcare leaders explore:
- The basics of paying for health care.
- Issues related to care access, cost, and quality.
- Health care challenges experienced by disenfranchised populations.
- The impact on business models for private sector stakeholders.
- Potential health care reform realities.
Also available to answer questions about the recent passage of the Health Care Bill will be Ridge Schuyler, who serves on the staff of Congressman Tom Perriello.
Light refreshments will be served
For more information, call: 434-974-7756