Volunteering is a good way to get involved in making our community a better place to live for everyone, and JABA always has lots of opportunities. An added benefit is that volunteering is also a good avenue for lifelong learning — you may even discover a new career in the process!
- Data entry help is needed in JABA’s Information and Assistance area on Hillsdale Drive. Let us know If you have time on Tuesday and/or Thursday mornings.
- Become a driver for our Home Delivered Meals Program. Routes are available at several locations.
- Volunteers needed for public education-outreach campaign to raise awareness about fair housing in our community.
- JABA’s Ethics Committee is looking for new members to serve on this very important committee. This committee reviews ethical issues brought to their attention. No formal training or experience is necessary other than an interest in helping JABA make the best decisions possible for our clients and the community. The Committee meets five times a year from September to May on the fourth Tuesday of every other month
- Come help us out in the JABA offices. We need volunteers willing to do tasks varying from simple filing to expert computer skills.
- Twice Is Nice, JABA’s upscale resale shop in Preston Plaza, is in need of volunteers to run the register, prepare clothes and other activities.
Contact Lorraine Bujold, email@example.com